About the Role
As a Senior Producer, your position will span many facets of product management, client engagement, and app production activities, working with small teams of designers and developers.
Specifically, you must demonstrate the following:
- Solid understanding of apps and the mobile ecosystem
- 3+ years experience planning and delivering interactive projects
- Familiarity with mobile UX principles and practices
- Experience managing client engagements
- Working knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices
- Ability to create wireframes and other UX documentation
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks gracefully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills
Additionally, candidates with the following skills will be strongly favored:
- Knowledge of Xcode, Eclipse, or Android Studio
- App Store and Google Play app submission and management
- HTML/XML abilities
- Digital agency experience
- Familiarity with Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Jira
How To Apply
Send us your CV along with a cover email letting us know why you think you will be a good fit for Small Planet.
About Small Planet
Small Planet Digital is an award-winning company of designers, producers, and developers in Brooklyn, New York. We've had 25 category #1s on the App Store in Games, News, Books, Entertainment, and Lifestyle. We also make enterprise apps for top clients in many industries. We have great people and a steady stream of interesting projects.