About the Role
Small Planet is looking for a talented QA professional to help ensure our iOS, Android, and web applications are delivered with exceptional quality.
Through this active project work, you’ll engage with our talented team of producers, developers, and designers to execute and iterate on our QA process within our Scrum-based projects. You will be responsible for creating test cases and executing test scripts, and being knowledgeable about product requirements and functionality.
- Attend daily project standups
- Adapt user stories into test cases
- Create and maintain comprehensive test scripts
- Verify feature and bug development completeness
- Create manual test cases for releases, including functional, regression, and stress tests
- Drive bug prioritization in collaboration with project teams
- Participate in sprint planning meetings
- Be the face of QA for clients to prioritize issues
- Contribute to discussions about Small Planet’s approach to QA
- Help QA Analysts and QA Interns understand QA best practices and our process
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience within quality assurance discipline
- Experience collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams
- Previous work on iOS and Android projects
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience with Xcode and Android Studio
- Experience with test case management platforms such as Test Rail a plus
- Experience with testing tools such as Browser Stack a plus
- Experience with automated testing platforms a plus
How To Apply
Send us your CV along with a cover email letting us know why you think you will be a good fit for Small Planet.
About Small Planet
Small Planet Digital is an award-winning company of developers, designers, and producers in Brooklyn, New York. We make chart-topping apps for Disney, Planned Parenthood, Oakley, Girls Who Code, FanDuel and the NBA, Aetna, and more.