About the Role
As a Producer, your position will span many facets of product management, client engagement, and app production activities, working with small teams of designers and developers.
Specifically, you must demonstrate the following:
- Solid understanding of apps and the mobile ecosystem
- Experience planning and delivering interactive projects
- Familiarity with mobile UX principles and practices
- Ability to create wireframes and other UX documentation
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks gracefully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- â€¨Excellent people skills
Additionally, candidates with the following skills will be strongly favored:
- Knowledge of Xcode, Eclipse, or Android Studio
- App Store and Google Play app submission and management
- HTML/XML abilities
- Digital agency experience
- Working knowledge of Scrum development practices
- Familiarity with Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Jira
How to Apply
Send us your CV along with a note about yourself. Please include at least one project you’ve worked on (and are passionate about).
About Small Planet Digital
Small Planet Digital is an award-winning company of designers, producers, and developers in Brooklyn, New York. We've had 25 category #1s on the App Store in Games, News, Books, Entertainment, and Lifestyle. We also make enterprise apps for top clients in many industries. We have great people and a steady stream of interesting projects.