About the Role
Specifically, you will:
- Work closely with our design and editorial team
- Evaluate development tools and drive website architectural decisions
- Create and implement responsive front-end features to provide the best user experience across devices and browsers
- Develop a CMS that allows for website updates
- Develop application features considering search engine optimization, content updates, and scalability
Skills & Requirements
How to Apply
Send us your CV along with a cover email letting us know why you think you will be a good fit for us here at Small Planet.
About Small Planet Digital
Small Planet Digital is an award-winning company of designers, producers, and developers in Brooklyn, New York. We've had 25 category #1s on the App Store in Games, News, Books, Entertainment, and Lifestyle. We also make enterprise apps for top clients in many industries. We have great people and a steady stream of interesting projects.